4th annual Backpacks-4-Autism and Back-2-School Bash!!
August 2020 TBD
at Oak Hill Academy - Duval County Public School District (Public School for children w/autism spectrum disorders and related disabilities.)
It's Back and Better Than EVER!!
Our goal is to provide 200 backpacks filled with school supplies! But wait there is more!!
Our drive provides our Friends With Autism Sensory Bag for each recipient!!!
For the 3rd year, we will host our Back-2-School Bash. Mini-resource fair and I information sessions to help you and your family prepare to go back to school.
We're proud to partner with Oak Hill Academy PTA to host this year's Back 2 School Bash!
is your company interested in sponsoring sensory bags?
HELP US REACH OUR GOAL
- Northeast Florida Women Veterans/Making Strides For Autism 2133 Broadway Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32209
- Proactive Life Skills located at 13121 Atlantic Blvd, Suite 200, Jacksonville, FL 32225
- Joel Pace Piano & Music 14244 Pace Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32218
- The Arc Nassau 86051 Hamilton St, Yulee, FL 32097. Drop off at the Resale Store M-Th 8:30-3:30 Friday 9-2
- Flip Flops and Lollipops Pediatrics 96279 Brandy Point Rd, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034. Drop off between 9-6 mon-thurs and 9-1 Friday
- The Arts Corner 9898 Lantern Way Ste 7, Jacksonville, FL 32226
Don't have time to shop? We'll do the shopping for you with our wholesale supplier. Monetary Donations Can Be Made:
- Cash App : $MS4A
- Our Donation Page: Click Here to Be Directed to Donation Page
For tax receipts and questions please email email@example.com.
Interested in volunteering for the Packing Party on August 2nd or Distribution Day on August 2020 TBA at Oak Hill Academy (Duval County Public Schools)? Visit United Way's Get Connected volunteer website to sign up at https://uwnefl.galaxydigital.com.