3rd annual Backpacks-4-Autism and Back-2-School Bash!!
August 4th, 2018
at Oak Hill Academy - Duval County Public School District (School for children w/autism spectrum disorders and related disabilities.)
It's Back and Better Than EVER!!
Our goal is to provide 117 backpacks filled with school supplies! But wait there is more!!
This year we will include our NEW Sensory Bag for each recipient!!!
For the 2nd year, we will host our Back-2-School Bash. Mini-resource fair and I information sessions to help you and your family prepare to go back to school.
We're proud to partner with Oak Hill Academy PTA to host this year's Back 2 School Bash!
is your company interested in sponsoring sensory bags?
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (904)862-6040
HELP US REACH OUR GOAL
- Northeast Florida Women Veterans/Making Strides For Autism 2133 Broadway Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32209
- Proactive Life Skills located at 13121 Atlantic Blvd, Suite 200, Jacksonville, FL 32225
- Joel Pace Piano & Music 14244 Pace Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32218
- The Arc Nassau 86051 Hamilton St, Yulee, FL 32097. Drop off at the Resale Store M-Th 8:30-3:30 Friday 9-2
- Flip Flops and Lollipops Pediatrics 96279 Brandy Point Rd, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034. Drop off between 9-6 mon-thurs and 9-1 Friday
- For Our Future Florida 320 E Adam Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202
- The Arts Corner 9898 Lantern Way Ste 7, Jacksonville, FL 32226
Don't have time to shop? We'll do the shopping for you with our wholesale supplier. Monetary Donations Can Be Made:
- Any Vystar Credit Union Branch location, bank transfer, or direct deposit, Donation Account # 7507489152 Routing # 263079276
- Cash App : $MS4A
- Our Donation Page: Click Here to Be Directed to Donation Page
For tax receipts and questions please email email@example.com.
Interested in volunteering for the Packing Party on August 2nd or Distribution Day on August 4th at Oak Hill Academy (Duval County Public Schools)? Visit United Way's Get Connected volunteer website to sign up at https://uwnefl.galaxydigital.com/need.