friends with autism awareness night
Join the Jacksonville Icemen for their inaugural Autism Awareness Night
Making Strides for Autism
Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena
300 A Philip Randolph Blvd Jacksonville, Florida 32202
Sat, Nov 24, 7:00 PM
Come cheer on the Icemen as they take on their neighbors to the north, Greenville Swamp Rabbits in their first annual Autism Awareness Night! As part of this promotion, $5 from every ticket sale will be donated back to Making Strides for Autism. Don't forget, it is also Teddy Bear Toss Night so make sure to bring a gently used or new stuffed animal to toss on the ice when the Icemen score their first goal! If you didn't think that was enough excitement for one night, the Icemen will also be wearing Autism Awareness specialty jerseys that will be auctioned off live after the game with proceeds being donated back to Making Strides for Autism.
Come help not only support a great local organization but also educate the community on Autism! Let's break the stigma together!
Don't delay. get your tickets today!
event activities and perks
- Autism Awareness and Acceptance PSAs by Jacksonville Icemen Players and Northeast Florida Autism Families
- Autism Awareness Specialty Jersey Auction After the Game
- Limited Offer of Specialty Replica Jersey T-shirt Sales - On Sale NOW at Icemen Games
- Bring 10 Friends to Get a Free Icemen Gift
- Bring 100 Friends to Get a Group Photo on Ice After Icemen Game
- Bring 200 Friends and Making Strides For Autism Receives 50/50 Raffle Proceeds
- Autism Awareness Jersey Reveal Event by Our Presenting Sponsor Slainte Chiropractic - Date TBD
- Specialty Replica Jersey Pickup Event at the Veteran's Memorial Arena
THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT SPONSORS
PRESENTING SPONSOR SLAINTE CHIROPRACTIC
MAKING STRIDES FOR AUTISM, INC.
We're located inside of the Northeast Florida Women Veteran's Building.
2133 Broadway Avenue
Jacksonville, FL 32209
© Copyright 2017 Making Strides For Autism, Inc. All Rights Reserved